Today for Reece's Birthday we surprised him and took him to this massive indoor pool center. My mother in law found it, and it was a blast!
There are two pools on either side of these slides.
Reece down the water slide.
I'm changing tums into her suit, she is funny and silly.
Always cracking up at the slightest things, like me getting in her face and saying tuuuuuumsyyyyyyy boooooo.
Reece invited his friends Jeff Stepan and Colbin MacDonald to swim.
Kalen, Reece and Joe (Stepan) "lazing" in the lazy pool.
Gwyneth, Georgia and their cousin Kaytlin.
Shaney going down the slide, he loved it.
Kerri and I in the best part of the place...the hot tub.
Eating lunch together.
Shaney, about to eat and very hungry, you can tell by the look on this face.
Georgia and I in the river, she was pretending I was her horse and making me yell out, "neigh, neigh." Hey, it's just part of being a mom right? :)
The gang.
The gang all finished. We got there at 1:00pm and left at 4:45pm. A fun day had by all and Reece loved his surprise, so today What I Love Most is the Family Aquatic Center!

Super fun, lucky kids. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete