Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I Love Most Today are Pedicures!!!

There were rooms to be cleaned, laundry to be folded and put away but who wanted to do that when there were nails to be done...not us!



The girls are in deep contemplation about which color to choose since there are ever so many.

There was no joking around here, it was happening "salon style."









This really is a full service salon, as you can see, the professional is down there on the ground.  I'm sure she is going to receive a very generous tip for this...  :)






"Mommy, I'm thinking about this color...what do you think?  Does it go with my huge eyes?"  

"Mommy, this is so pretty on my nails!"


"Uh oh, I think I nicked a nail.  Can you do mine all over?"




What I Love Most Today are Pedicures....and of course my sweet, sweet daughters.  Love, love, love you. xoxoxoxoxo Mommy











Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. adorable! I love the commentary for the baby....perfect! Marley loves pedicures and nail polish too! Nathan loves pedicures but he always refuses the polish, whatever. What a fun activity for four beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of you all reading the paper. So fun! Kaitlyn got a party pedi kit for her birthday she has been wants to bring with us. All week "Mom, what' today? Is it Friday?". She is counting the hrs. (So have I)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love the most is eating breakfast while being entertained by your blog. Summer is beyond beautiful, I thought she would look more like Gwyneth but she has her own look, and yes what big eyes she has, thanks to her momma.

    I love the picture of the 3 of you reading your magazines. Not a Cosmo or UsWeekly in sight. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:21 PM

    This is way too precious!!! I don't want November to be over. What I love most is this blog everyday and seeing what is happening with my beautiful family. Yes, the baby commentary is soooooo adorable. What a fun way to spend the day with your sweet girls. Love you girls!!!!!! Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete