I love Halloween, mainly because I see it through the eyes of my children. It's such a fun time of year. It's the gate way into the end of the year and all that it has to offer. Here is a peak at Halloween, through the years.
Kalen, 2001
Kalen, 2001
And finally, this year. We did a special theme as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as you saw in the last post. But, for the actual Halloween trunk or treat and Halloween night they went as follows...
Alice and Wonderland. She's the best brown haired Alice around. Plus, I got this dress at the thrift store for $3.00. It's an actual Disney costume. So nicely made. I love it so much. If she wanted to wear it to church, I'd say "sure." It's just so cute on her. :)
Alice and Wonderland. She's the best brown haired Alice around. Plus, I got this dress at the thrift store for $3.00. It's an actual Disney costume. So nicely made. I love it so much. If she wanted to wear it to church, I'd say "sure." It's just so cute on her. :)
Georgia and Isabel Mac donald. Georgia is Tinker Bell and it's so cute to see Georgia take on the roll of big sister. Because Summer wants nothing more than to be just like Georgia, just the way Georgia wants to be just like Gwyneth. It breaks my heart over and over. Precious. So, of course Summer is Tinker Bell too. :)












aww this is such a cute compilation!
ReplyDeletestyleandchocolates.blogspot.com
Great re-cap of your halloweens. Each year is adorable....except for the "scary" scary one. That one is just scary.
ReplyDeleteYou made a perfect Glenda the good witch! I always want to dress up, but then feel so dumb that I never follow through.
ReplyDeletelove that pic of Emily and kalen.
ReplyDeleteYou make such a great flapper! My favorite part about Kirk's costume was that he refused to turn the cape around so he was Prince Batman. Prettiest Alice and Tinkerbells ever. Blake randomly loves the Alice in Wonderland book. I wish we would've noticed Gweneth at the party. Such a fun post! So excited for blogging month! Maybe I'll participate one year. :) I'd blame it on my state of life right now (with a new baby) but clearly you've never let that stop you!
ReplyDeleteSo Georgia never dressed up until 2011? Just kidding, I know exactly how it goes, I am sure I am missing many years of different kids, I need to get all my online pics in order stat!!! It's definitely a goal and something I want to do soon before a real Y2K happens and all my memories go bye bye. I love that Summer was Tinkerbell too, so utterly adorable. Hey I know for a fact you were a cowgirl one year, remember? Love you, looking forward to your daily posts :)
ReplyDeleteShauna. This photo album of Halloween photos is absolutely beyond! All of the costumes are just too darling. And I am so impressed by that Alice in Wonderland frock. I would absolutely sanction wearing that for dressy events. What a great steal. My all-time favorite thrift shop ensemble is this men's wool J.Crew sweater that my parents sourced for me three years ago. It looks like a fancy piece of dryer lint (and is nowhere near that frock) but it is SO WARM.
ReplyDelete