My husband began snapping pictures of families as a side job a few years back. He has been following Tara Whitney, a phenomenal photography HERE for about five years. She is currently doing a project called "You Are My Wild." Fourteen photographers have been chosen to take pictures of how they see their children. No...I was not chosen, I'm just volunteering myself. :) I am learning more and more about photography, thanks to my husband and just taking thousands of pictures. It's been fun following my children around in their day to day. (Also, It's what I LOVE MOST today because I'm bringing back "what I love most," (which I usually do in November) for the next seven days to ring in Valentine's day. )
This is my "Project Wild."
This is my "Project Wild."

Awww I just adore all the pictures. The kids are sooo cute. I even like that sweater that has the heart on it(I'm crazy about hearts)
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed with a LOVELY PRECIOUS FAMILY.:)
So many cute, cute pics. Ummmm, when did Kalen get so big & handsome? Looks like he's put some meat on his bones. Speaking of Kalen, what's going on with the whole Boy Scout situation, do you know?
ReplyDeleteI think of you all the time and want to call you but I know those 7 are probably needing to be fed or something :) love you
These pictures are so endearing! I love just seeing them playing together and sharing so much love.
ReplyDeletexo TJ
Tara's photos are beautiful and so are yours! Tara's photos make me miss California ! I miss the beach and palm trees! They are burned deep unto my soul.
ReplyDeleteI found you, Shauna! It's been awhile so I'm catching up. Your kids are so beautiful! I'm amazed at how big William is already! Wow! I'm so sad I missed Thira's birthday! Ha! It looks like lots of fun. I'm glad I can read your blog regularly now and catch up with your cute family. They are lovely!
ReplyDeleteHi Shauna - your images of your children are just adorable. Perfectly captured - moments to treasure for a long time. Well done you, you are learning loads:) Happy weekend sweets,
ReplyDeleteAxx
Oh my goodness those are some really good shots. My favorites are you reading to one daughter and then with William on the bed holding your daughter's hand...PRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good photographic work!