Monday, February 11, 2013

What I Love Most Today is Georgia!!

What I Love Most Today is Georgia.  She was born on Valentines Day in 2007.  Now I always have a Valentine, no matter what.  And I can't think of anyone better to born on the love day itself because she is a love.  She is one of the happiest people I know.  She loves to talk, loves to play and loves to make new friends. 

I took her into Los Gatos today to take some pictures of her.  She is so fun to capture through the lense because she has such a fun personality.  And, I know it's becoming cliche to have balloons in pictures, but they are the perfect prop to help a personality "pop!"  Here she is in her favorite outfit, her favorite "hair do" and she's a doll...my doll.
 
 
 
 
 
This is her favorite hair style because she says that, "it's how Tinkerbell "wears" her hair." 
 
 
 
 
 

 
This dog's owner was really nice when I asked if I could use his dog as a "prop." 
 
 
 
 
 
I love that she has red paint on her hands.  She was painting in the backyard with her sister, Gwyneth, right before I pulled her away to take her pictures.  But, she was excited because she got paid in full with ice cream, Bubblegum ice cream no less... :)
 
 
Georgia is the "Bearn" as in (Bear-n).  I call her all kinds of things like Bearny Beezers or just "B" or Beary B.  Don't ask how I came up with it, it just is. 

-She says her favorite color are "all the colors of the rainbow." 
-Her favorite food as of late is Grapefruit and Waffles.
-A Salesman came to our door a few weeks back, she happened to by my side when he asked her, "young lady, what would you like to be when you grow up?"  Georgia looked right up at him and said, "a mom." 
-She says her best friend is Gwyneth.  (her big sister.)
-She loves Ballet.  No, she does not take classes.  But, almost everyday she gets into her tutu runs on to the trampoline and practices "Ballet."
-She loves playing with her babies. 

Speaking of babies, here she is on February 14th, 2007.  Oh, how she melts my heart.  There is nobody like Georgia.  She is like a butterfly, fluttering around here all day long, going from this to that; hopping, skipping, jumping, just like a little girl should.  I love you so much Georgia, you bring us so much joy.  Happy Birthday soon to be...to my Bearny B Pie.  xoxoxoxxo What I Love Most Today is Georgia.
 
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Georgia! What a great day to have a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I say Georgia is beautiful, and did I say she is beautiful? I love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday to Georgia. What a gorgeous girl with such a wonderful personality (yes I think you definitely captured her spirit in these awesome photos).

    Thanks so much for sharing her today with us.

    I hope you have a wonderful day Shauna, and I am loving that you are posting so much (I am woefully behind)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last pic and the one with the dog are my favorite, so cute. She has such a light in her I have such a spot in my heart for that sweet girl. Happy Birthday Georgia! Keep dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are absolutely beautiful and so is she! Just loving this photoshoot idea with the balloons ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHH Shauna you just melted my heart. Congrats to you beautiful daughter Georgia, she is absolutely sparkling - with the most pretty smile ever. I adore the balloons, the tutu skirt and her hair in the tinker-bell bun. Happy Birthday sweet girl,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shauna!

    The vision of Georgia: The ballerina was just too sweet. When I was a girl, I would dance and leap through the aisles of the grocery store like it was a stage. I love that she has a heart to be a mother! This is wonderful. It says so much about the way she views others at this young age and how she cares for them!

    Also - Utah! This sounds 11/10 - I've always wanted to go. How often do y'all visit? I'm sure it's always very special.

    I feel like we still have so much to catch up on.

    XOXOXOXO
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute pictures!!! Suddenly, I want to go buy some balloons and take Kate out for a photo shoot. Happy Birthday Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures could not have turned out any cuter! The whole shoot is perfect for Georgia's personality. Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete