We had our pictures done for Christmas and we wanted to get them on display right away so we could enjoy them all year long. This is what we decided on.
But, before the wall display above, we tried the display below. At first I fell in love with these frames from IKEA. They were really nice and reasonably priced for the size. It was clear that we don't have the house or wall space for this look. I loved it so much, but it just wasn't right. When you walked downstairs the display of pictures was so overwhelming it was like it gripped you and tossed you around when you walked by it. It was just too monumental. Sad, because in a different house it would have been great. Oh well. I love how the wall turned out in the end. And I love the "Klippels" sign. So, What I Love Most Today is our wall!!!

Okay, I think I missed the memo, are you posting every day in February? I gotta get on the ball, well, I sure am looking forward to eating breakfast at the computer catching up on your posts in the morning, honestly it will be a great start to my day.
ReplyDeleteI love your wall and you're right, the big frames were too much, bummer, but I am sure in the future you'll find a use for them.
I love all the fancy pics but honestly I think the one in this post on the couch is awesome, I am a big fan of crazy, off the cuff family pics, as I am sure you know.
Love you and your lovely family so much.
I love the second ones too, but you just didn't have the ceiling height for them. What a shame. The ne design is perfect. I totally believe in dismaying pics of ones children. They are my treasure and I want people to know that when they come into our home.
ReplyDeleteOh Shauna - I adore the images and the sign is absolutely fantastic - est. 1999 - how perfect:)
ReplyDeleteI also like the 2nd set, but you' right to choose the ones you did - they're fab.
Happy Monday,
Axx
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love, love, love, love it. it's perfect.
ReplyDeleteAmazing. I think Im gonna borrow your style one of these days :).
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend.
xoxo
The sign is fabulous. Did you get canvas prints of the photos now? How did you do them? You have a beautiful family by the way :)
ReplyDeletethe pictures of your sweet family are amazing!!! you did a wonderful job with the decorating. they look like the perfect touch to a homey space :)
ReplyDeleteI much prefer the second arrangement with you name above it. The only problem is you might have to raise it up should anymore Klippels be born :)
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas pictures came out just beautiful and definitely should have a place of honor...might be hard to top it next year (if you change out the pics).