Thursday, February 14, 2013

What I Love Most Today is Partying...on Valentine's Day!!!!

A few years back, Kirk and I hung hearts from the ceiling everywhere.  It was like they woke up to heart land.  It also took us about two hours.  So, our kids never let us forget about the "hearts" so this is our version these days.  Much easier, but still really fun. 

They woke up to all of these sweet messages. 
 
Kirk and I left our Valentines on the table, for the children and then Gwyneth made all of her brothers and sisters sit down to get their personal, handmade Valentine from her.  Reece is reading his, while Summer eats chocolate for breakfast.  Nice.
 
Gwyneth even made a Valentine for William.  So sweet Gwyneth...
 
Shane is going out of his mind because he can't remember the last time he got to eat chocolate and candy hearts for Breakfast!!!!
 
So I decided to throw a surprise party for Georgia.  And I must say if you want to do a surprise party do it for a six year old.  It's so easy to keep hidden because they are oblivious to most things, and they can just go to a friends house and home to a SURPRISE!
 
 
Everyone wanted to wear the birthday hat, except for the birthday girl.
 
 
We are setting up musical chairs.  It's always so fun.
 
 
It came down to Georgia and Kate, but Kate won!
 
 
 
 
I love that this doll came with a potty.  It even makes a flushing sound.  So cute!
 
Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...
 
This is the craft that Gwyneth and Lindsey came up with for the girls.  Gwyneth's two other friends were going to come but they got sick. 
 
The cupcakes were gone eventually. 
 
The party was a success, Georgia's friends are dolls and they all had a great time.  So afterward I grabbed my forever Valentine and told him how much I loooooove him.  Happy Valentines Day!  What I Love Most today is Partying...on Valentine's Day!!!!!!!
 
Happy Love Day...

P.S.  Kirk and I got our fifteen minutes of fame as TJ, from His Little Lady (Link Fixed) featured us, along with some others, on her lovely Valentine Post!!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. Wow, seems such a great party you organized!
    I like the heart messages, maybe I will do something like this fir my kids birthday!

    I think all your kids look adorable, and you know what--I crave candy now:P

    I like that doll too, toys are really getting very interesting these days!

    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy valntines! What a totally fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to her and happy valentines! you can feel the love in these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic party and she has such joy on her face as she experiences it all.

    It seems you had a very happy Valentine's Day indeed...party on Klippels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a lovely party - I adore the felt heart garland and the happy faces everywhere:)
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet and amazing party on valentine's day!!!! you are such a sweet and fun-loving mama!!!!! such an inspiration, if we were to have kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Georgia!!!! Strawberry Shortcake, I loved her too! I love the pics of the felt hearts, for some reason they are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fixed the link at the end of the post. Go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pic of Shane. So cute. I've been meaning to face time with you to have Kaitlyn wish Georgia a HB. We have been so busy. I will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you and your family had a wonderful LOVE day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very belated Happy Valentine's Day to you! Love that you make it so special for the whole family. And a very Happy Birthday to Georgia (whose name I love!). I can imagine that a surprise party is pretty easy to pull off at her age. Too cute!

    Hope you are having a great long weekend Shauna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:30 PM

    Ok what a fun party! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete