Today I'm going to talk about Scout-O-Rama. My dad, Reece, Joe(my friend) and I went to Scout-O-Rama. When we got there, we went and found our pack 305. After we found our den we went and did Axe throwing, air soft guns and Archery. First we did axe throwing. I got all my axes in. After that I did Archery and hit the target five times out of six arrows. Air soft was so fun. I hit the target every time. When we got to are pack we had lunch. Then I did the obstacle course. My time was 28.06 seconds. I got one of the fastest times.
When we got back we went straight to tennis. At tennis I passed my fitness test. I'm testing for Senior Academy, because I'm only in junior Academy. The rest of the day we did games and serves.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow Kalen! scouts in California is tons more fun than scouts in Japan. you are so lucky!!
ReplyDelete