Monday, May 09, 2011

Gwyneth's Book Review: Classic Starts: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Classic Starts: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Classic Starts Series)Classic Starts: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I chose to read this for my classic this week. I really liked this book. It was about a sailor who was trying to hunt a sea monster. But, it turned out that the sea monster was actually a submarine!!!! There was a captain named Captain Nemo and he built the submarine because he wanted to live under water, because he studied the sea life and he discovered under water treasures that know one else could have gotten to. The sailor was Captain Nemo's under water prisoner. I loved the book because it is very fun. It was very fun especially because the sailor almost died when they got caught in a iceberg. I recommend this book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment