Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Kalen - Hayes Mansion and my demo program

Today I'm going to talk about Hayes mansion and my demo program.  Yesterday my friends Christian and Josh and I went to Hayes mansion. At Hayes mansion there are a lot of jumps for bikes.  I love going off the jumps.  We played follow the leader.  There was a big jump that I fell off of.  I had to sit down for five minutes to recover.  We also found a trail that you could get speed and then you find yourself  ten ft. off the ground! When we got home I had to go to tennis.  My dad started a demo program with me.  It is thirty dollars for thirty days and you get to rent rackets for thirty days. Then if you by a racket at the end of the demo program you get thirty dollars off.  I stared with a Wilson racket that I didn't like so we got a Babolat Storm Tour. ( I usually play with my racket the Babolat GT pure drive.)  The problem I have with the Babolat I have is it has way to much top spin.  I like the Babolat storm because it gives you more power than the one I have and I'm good enough to generate my own top spin. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, buddy-you're generating your own top spin! That is awesome! I need to get out and watch you play more. I'm glad you are excited about your demo program. Love you, Mom....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete