Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Post after Post, Blog after Blog

People ask me all the time, "How do you do it with six kids?" I never really know how to answer this but I do want to say, "I can tell you what I don't do with six kids"......and apparently I don't do a whole lot of blogging. I love all of the blogs, you are all so creative, cute, funny and touching. I have the desire to blog. I get good ideas all the time but the minutes pass, the hours and soon the days and still no blog post. So I found myself with some time and I took it upon myself to blog the last three months of my life. I guess for now this is how I do it with six kids, I blog all at once.

Recently, my sweet husband took our kids and stayed with his parents (across the street) so that my friends and I could have a "girls weekend" at my house. We had a great time, and I love them for coming even though they had a newborn amongst them. We had a great time just being together. I love my friends, they are one my greatest blessings in life. In the picture with me are Thira Wallwork and Marie Wallwork. We happened to get this picture on the last day; the other girls had left already.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, I love it, so cute. Such a great time. It seems like blogging would only take a few minutes but it doesn't. That's why days go by with me MIA as well, I am busy with kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! wish I could have been there...

    ReplyDelete