Friday, May 06, 2011

Kalen-Playing with my friends the Nichols.

Today I'm going to talk about going to my friend's house.  My friends James and John have 7 other siblings so they have a big house.  When we got there we went swimming in there pool.  We played colors in the pool. There older sister Julia was the first player to get to the other side of the pool.  After the pool James, John, Reece and me went to 7-11.  Then we took Reece home and John, James and I went to the candy store to get jaw breakers and went to the Apple Store (computer store).  On the way home we got a water bottle because it was so hot.  When we got home we collapsed on the couch and passed out watching TRON.  Then my dad picked us up and took me to scouts.    

P.S.  The Nichols home school.  

                                                                          BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, my kids just watched Tron last night too! I couldn't believe they picked it over Yogi bear. Kalen you and Emry really are kindred (nerdy) spirits. I myself was pretending to watch for the kids sake, but c'mon.

    ReplyDelete