Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Girls!!!!

I'm not sure these pictures do this justice, but on a daily basis I come across little babies nestled in their "blankies" all ready for bed, in the most unassuming places like under my butcher block or on a book shelf or on top of my launry. I think it's the cutest thing ever. I even came across one of our little play strollers and strapped into it was...nope not a baby, not a stuffed animal but a water bottle? Hmmmm, interesting. I guess it was time for that water bottle to have a walk. I love seeing these things the kids come up with. The girls went to grandma's house and what was once her Orchid became a hanger for Barbie accessories...I love it.









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So precious. Lila still does this which is so cute...........for a while. Then it's CLEAN UP!!!!

    ReplyDelete