Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kalen - Fun fun day!

Well,today Gwen,Reece and I went to the Wilson's house, and played with James and Tasha. When we got there we ate lunch then we played tunnel tag. I never got tagged. we also played hide and go seek. It was fun. Then my mom came and we went to the park. we took James with us. Now what Kent,Jace and Joe were at the park to! We played get Kent and Jace. Then we had to go home. We took James and Jace home. When we got home we had dinner then we went to scouts. At scouts we did a flag ceremony. And I finished my book!


BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kalen,
    sounds like a big day you had. I whish I could come. I found a hide out for us and it's a great one. I'm glad you could finish your book. It is far hard:)
    Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been a fun day!
    Joe

    ReplyDelete