Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kalen-Fun Bike Ride Day

Mom, Gwyneth, Reece, Georgia and I biked to the park. We packed lunch and ate it there. I played on the pirate ship. It was windy. I had to wear a sweatshirt. I got to pull the trailer.We were at the park for a hour and a half. I am reading the HARDY BOYS BOOKS. In fact I finished
number four called THE MISSING CHUMS. And I am going to start number five called HUNTING FOR HIDDEN GOLD!

BY FRIEND!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sad I had to miss a Bike Ride! Sounds like you guys had so much fun. I cannot believe you pulled the trailer all the way to Almaden Lake and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalen, I'm glad your into the hardy boys. there secrets for capturing the girls. I wish I could come on the bike ride! Did you get my letter?
    Sam:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I got your letter!!!

    ReplyDelete