Tuesday, April 28, 2009

kalen- What I did for language

Well, today Gwen, mom, and I did language. For language we had to write a story with eight of are spelling words. This Is my story. Today my family went to the store to by some balloons for my birthday party. The balloons were twenty dollars. On the way home we stared saying jokes. One of mine was "imagining your in a box and you can't get out and there is a hole with water coming in what do you do? Well if you do not Know the answer its stop imagining! When we got home I had to do my spelling words. One of my spelling words was really hard it was multiplication! Then we went to the pool! All the benches were really smooth. The pool was fifty feet long. We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment