Waking up over and over again, each time returning again to the happiest place on earth was like a dream come true. That's how it felt! We had such a great time with my sister in law, her husband and his sister and her whole family. I feel so blessed to be such good friends with my family and to have spent this time with them. Such great memories.
One thing I never did growing up was spend a lot of time on Tom Sawyer's Island. Luckily we got over there about an hour before they closed it. The kids did as much as they could in that time and I would say one hour covered it just fine. ;)
I don't look that tired do I? Man, I was, but the best kind of tired for sure. Staying at the park until close, which was midnight and waking up to get breakfast and be at the park by 9am. We were getting our moneys worth, that is for sure!
Okay, if your kids haven't done the Jedi Training, it's a must. It use to be that your kid would get picked out of the audience if they yelled loud enough, or they were dressed in head to toe Star Wars Garb, but now they've "refined" the process and you find this little secret area and sign your kids up! They show up at the meeting spot and the Jedi's take them all and train them! Here they are....
Summer may have been the cutest Jedi out there, I don't know, it could just be me. ;)
Yes, that is Shane fighting Darth Vader himself and taking it very seriously...just like his dad told him to. :):):):)
Overall, Summer gave it a thumbs up. :)
Thunder Mountain Railroad, may be my favorite ride at Disney. It's a toss up.
Mary, Mary, Mary...I swear that's really her. I mean she's a perfect match!
Burt picked Summer to be a "chimney sweaper." I must say, we were very proud parents. ;);)
Can you guess what ride they are about to embark upon? Yep, Star Tours.
I am a Disneyland fan through and through. When I hear people say they prefer California Adventure, I'm not even quite sure what they're talking about, but, I LOVED Cars Land...so I will give them that. :)
William could only handle so much and he was out and Kirk was carrying him around just like that while he napped. No biggy.
Okay, seriously, I came around the corner and saw this. Alright, I may have asked my sister in law to lean up against the wall, but other than that, this is FO REALS! Pure, exhilarating, happy, Disney exhaustion, at it's best.
We honestly had the best time ever. You can't beat being at Disneyland at Christmastime with best friends, family and the best of people. I will never forget our time and I will cherish these memories we all got to have together. It's going down in the books for sure, or I guess the blog. ;)
Disneyland is for sure the happiest place on earth. Happy New Year!



Such a magical trip. I loved seeing all of these images, especially since I am taking the girls in just a couple of weeks with my mom and sister. And I seriously love all the unique, interesting perspectives you took (from a photography standpoint). I always feel like I get caught in snapshot mode when in Disneyland and never take anything more artistic or interesting that actually helps me remember the experience and feel quite as "there" as the detail shots that you have here. Love it.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Like I was there! Poor little William's neck! Thanks for posting! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys got to spend Christmas at Disney and seriously how cool it that to train on how to be a Jedi!
ReplyDeletewhere did you stay?
ReplyDelete