Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Prairie Girls...

Tonight I spoke at church.  Our Relief Society Presidency asked me to speak on "being thrifty and thrifting.  I told my daughters about it and they said, "Oh, mom!!  You're the perfect person for that topic!"  My daughters are so wonderful.  To say that I love them so much is really putting it lightly.  






When I came home from church after finishing my little presentation I was bombarded by these two girls.  They practically tackled me in the garage asking, "mommy, did they love your talk?, what did you say?, were you nervous?"  As they started walking back into the house I turned to my husband and told him how grateful I was to have these two girls in my life.  I never had a sister.  But, these two will always have each other...always. 




I did this photo shoot recently.  I finally found a nice place for these great sunset pictures.  I love these two girls beyond anything that I can measure.    They are so mindful of me and things that are going on in our lives.  They impress me so much.  I'm so grateful to be able to call these two my daughters.



7 comments:

  1. beautiful, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy my girls have each other too! I pray they will remain close throughout their lives. Love the head pieces and the photos! Gorgeous! I am excited to get out and shoot some more! Now that the weather is better I think some photo shoots are in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy took my line - definitely beautiful inside and out :) How sweet they are to are so much about YOU and everything going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics, love your daughters and I'm so thankful Kaitlyn can spend so much time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your class was great! wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything is so beautiful!!! you captured some great shots. you and your daughters are gorgeous!!!!!!! i don't have a sister either, but i see so many great sister relationships that i can't help but hope my daughter has a sister one day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh what a wonderful topic to speak about , something you love, and something that is for the greater good. I am sure your speech was wonderful. And those 2 girls are just stunning. Love how they shine Shauna, and how well you capture them. Absolutely brilliant. Wish we meet one day - I'll look forward to it. Lots of love - A xx

    ReplyDelete