After we had our day at the beach, in the last post, I gave the kids a down day the next day. But, that night we packed up and off we went the next morning to visit our dear friends for the rest of the week. Our friends, the Hales, live in Colfax just under Tahoe. They live on 9 acres and it's always a blast when we visit.
My friend Adrienne is expecting her tenth baby and she also runs a dog breeding business. She is highly motivated, talented, gifted and amazing. I love her so much, she is an inspiration.
These are her females and the dog alone to the right is one of her studs.
Adrienne off to the right with her sweet belly, she's hard at work making her dogs pretty and clean. My niece Kaitlyn was in dog heaven!!!! She came down to be with dogs and we wouldn't see her for hours.
Kaitlyn got to bathe and dry the new born puppies.
The Hales finished their sand volleyball court about a year ago. It's so legit and awesome to play on.
The girls always hit Adrienne up to do their nails in the "gellish" manner.
Kalen and Sammy.
Of course they have their own chickens and many of them. The kids got to go and collect their eggs. It was so cute to watch.

I played about a thousand games of "knock out" with the boys and beat them quite a few times. We kept going back and forth with our "wins."
We love the Hales so much. They are some of our best friends ever in the whole wide world. :) We are always so thankful for them to have us and provide such wonderful hospitality. Because when we are all together there are a total of 16 kids. That's a lot of mouths to feed. :) They are an amazing family, and we love learning from them, playing with them and creating new memories with them.


You all have the most fun, I just want to be part of it with every post!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a sand volleyball court. So much fun! So many hours as a teen spent as a teen and early adult playing. My kids have never played. I realized the other day they have never gone rollerskating. I need to take them. Looks like your neice had a ball.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love summer on the swing. And Will with the puppy, so cute. Of course Kaitlyn with the dogs. I can imagine the fun she had. Kirk is loving the Volleyball pit. Kalen is not loving that beautiful basketball shot you did. I hope you beat him. He needs to still be taken down by his mom. Shane is right at home on the quad. Collecting egg pictures are so cute. But I love the last shot where I can see you in the mirror.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend. The Hales are awesome.