After a long day at Championships for swim team we gathered at our home pool for fun, good food and closing ceremonies. This is backtracking a bit...July, 2013.


Georgia's swimming peeps. Kate Mulliner and Isabelle Macdonald.
Georgia's swimming peeps. Kate Mulliner and Isabelle Macdonald.
This is my oldest son. How is this my son? He's almost 5'6 and he's truly a young man now. What's happening? Life, I guess. :)
Meanwhile...she is wowing the crowd with her finesse. She always has me put my earrings on her ears and she thinks she is "wearing" them. I have to hook them on to the upper part of her ear. She's something else, this one.
Congratulations to these swimmers. Kalen and Reece both made MVP for their team and age group. Georgia medal-ed for the medley relay race. She swam as the anchor and pulled her team from fifth to third place, which put her team in the top three. Reece placed 1st for his butterfly stroke out of 65 boys at Champs!!! First!!! And Kalen placed in the top three in every race he swam at champs. Gwyneth took two first place ribbons. She is not in any of these pictures because she stayed home from the after party. After swimming all day at champs, as soon as we got home she fell asleep on the couch. I was not going to wake her up.
Great job to you kids!!! You have your awesome dad to thank for the gills that you've inherited!!!!!
PS. When we go home, Gwyneth was still asleep. I don't know how these kids do it. :)
Great job to you kids!!! You have your awesome dad to thank for the gills that you've inherited!!!!!
PS. When we go home, Gwyneth was still asleep. I don't know how these kids do it. :)







Yeah! Love swimming! Wish I could get my boys interested. Was on swim team for 5 years. Congratulations to your children.
ReplyDeleteLook at your little champs! That is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove all the picture of your kids with their swim friends, especially the one of Finn and Shane. Can't believe how old they're getting! I pretty much think of kids as the age they were when I move into a ward, so in my mind, Shane should always be a toddler. :)
Congratulations - All of the kids look so happy. Looks like you have had an amazing Summer.
ReplyDeleteBtw - I live in TO =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Do you have instagram?
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. Congrats everyone. Love the summer pic with the sun flare. That is Summer. Slightly stoic withwarmth is her eyes and that slight smile. She is the Mona Lisa. lol
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! You don't have children, you have fish!!!! It's so great that they are so active, physically and in the community :)
ReplyDeletecongrats to all of them. they look great!!!
ReplyDeleteWho hoo! Congrats to those babies. They did so great!!! And I love those earings :)
ReplyDeleteLove this post! I just have to agree with Marie--you have fishes, cute ones!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous kids and family fun. SO amazing how they swim - mini dolphins ;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday lovely Shauna,
Ax
Congrats to your beautiful children. Looks like they had such a fun season. I love the bottom picture of them all showing off there metals. Are you starting up home school again soon?
ReplyDelete