One of our greatest hits of the summer was traveling to the Exploritorium. We went with the two Wallwork families, while Marie was visiting. The funny thing is that I had forgotten all about these pictures and came across them looking for something else. And I'm so happy to have found them since they are such great shots and it was a super fun day had by all.
I love the Exploritorium because it's totally hands on. The kids can touch, build, fix, mess up, draw, and experiment.
Lila and Ethan with Reece participating in an exhibit. Not sure what because I was chasing Summer around. :)
My kids loved the museum, this was our third time going. The last hour the museum was open the kids played outside.
Ladreal was great to play with Shane and Summer. He's one out of four boys, he knows how to play. They're all so cute.
So fun!!! There were a couple of bridges and they had a fog machine that would totally immerse the area every five minutes. The kids played tag in the fog forever!!!
Coming out of the fog...
Thira played "Ninja" with the kids. She loves this game; I had never heard of it. Thira always has the tricks up her sleeve. My kids loved it! Now my kids play it all the time. We'll be in line at Costco and they'll start playing it. Ha!








What a fun place to explore with the the kids! I love hands on museums!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYour stylish even when hanging out with the kids. I am impressed. Most days I live in my sweats. Looks like a fabulous way to spend the day! Right now we are getting ready for the ward campout tomorrow. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOkay, now you're going to have to explain to me how to play ninja. :) I'm always looking for tricks to have up my sleeves for my nieces and nephews.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! Of course, you guys make everything fun. Beautiful pictures, by the way. Your photog skills are impressive!
I would love that place--forget the kids! ;)
ReplyDeleteJust kidding!
I'm so glad you stopped by. I was just thinking about you and your lovely family.
FAB place Shauna, we have a similar museum here (smaller though I think) but not with the fog machine, that looks like loads of fun:)
ReplyDeleteYour last photo is insanely cool.
Happy weekend love,
Ax
What fantastic pictures! We love the Exploratorium ... so great for kids.
ReplyDeleteTruly I'm just amazed that you have such a large family and still look like a million bucks and are so calm! How do you do it Shauna??? :)
Have a great weekend!
wow! it looks so fun. I have never heard of the Exploratorium. wish I would have gone when we lived there. Reece is getting so big, at first I thought it was Kalen. then did a double take!
ReplyDeleteSummer makes the best facial expressions. I swear, I crack up every photo of her. I can see why it was one of your favorite places this summer. It looks so much fun. I especially love the outdoor things. The mini bridge and fog machine are so cool! I hope you first week back at school went wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteShauna, truly you are such a gifted photographer. I just love your light and composition every time.
ReplyDeleteAlso, on a completely vain note, I am adoring that cream jacket-blush pants combo on you! Just darling. I think we could get into a lot of trouble closet safari-ing together.
XOXOXO
p.s. I have never heard of Ninja either, but this looks like exactly the sort of survivalist game that we all need to learn - so fun.
What fun, and look at all those kids! You are so lucky to have your special friendship. Cute pink skinnies too!
ReplyDeleteThat was such a fun day, only sad it seems like I didn't see you the whole day! Cute pics as usual!
ReplyDeleteFirst off- you family is so stylish!!! I love how they all dress in their style.. so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat does look like quite and adventure for all the kid I am sure they loved every minute of it. that game looks like way to much fun- you'll have to explain how to play for us all:)