Saturday, July 06, 2013

All American...

What says "All American?" Well, you can find out here.

1.American Flags  2.Little Boys and Little Girls; together  3.Barbeques 4.Mustard and Ketsup  5.Stars  6.Stripes  7.Water Guns  8.Lawn Chairs  9.Family Sleepovers  10.Hot Dogs  11.Soda 12.Friends  13.Pools  14.Slip n' Slides  15.Laughter  16.Berries  17.Brownies  18.Pogo Sticks  19.Skateboards  20.Freedom  21.Hugs  22.Bathing Suits  23.Bubbles  24.Sunshine 25.Blue Jeans  26.Fireworks!!!

This is our "All American" Fourth of July spent with our dear family friends...The Budrows.

 


 
 


 
 


 
 
The Budrow Family...(Left to Right) Colton, Amy, Paul, Kelvin (on lap) and Carson.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We left early Thursday morning to begin our road trip down to Amy and Paul's house to celebrate the fourth.  They have three boys, Colton, Carson and Kelvin.  Amy and I met fourteen years ago in the Los Gatos Ward (church).  She had Colton, who was only five months old.  I was pregnant with my first son.  I've seen her through thick and thin.  She's amazing and she has a great family.  We had such a blast and have decided that we are spending every fourth of July with them !!!!!!  It was truly and "All American Day" for sure.  We love our country, our families and the friendships we've made.  Thank you for having us and loving us.  Happy Fourth of July, 2013.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. What great pictures! Sounds like you had an awesome 4th of July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a perfect day! Happy 4th of July belated. It is awesome to have such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All American for sure. Looks like a perfectly patriotic day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic 4th...you have the most gorgeous friends and family! I'm glad you had such a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dessert pic--the way its synchronized with the fl;ag. And Shauna you look too pretty.
    xo
    z

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those flag pics SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say this is a picture perfect way to spend the 4th. Great friends, family and food. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why, I wish I could have spent the 4th with you all. The slip-n-slide alone looks amazing. I love that job photo of your daughter. She looks so happy. Do you take most of your photos because they always turn out incredibly. Glad to hear you had a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I am so glad you got to have such a great visit with them. I love their flag (kinda like ours) do they display it year round? Really great photos, so cute, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shauna you just know how to have a good fourth! Love how festive it all is... That pic of you and your love in front of the flag is a favorite for sure... And the first one of the kids- could it be any more perfect?
    I just love seeing families together having a great time!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! It looks like you all had a blast! What a special way to celebrate the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like the most amazing 4th!!!!!!!! happy belated 4th of july to you! cheers to sweet friends and celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. soo fun! Love that "splash pad" idea! And your fireworks show looks like it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post is the epitome of summer fun! Such beautiful photos! Did you guys make that pallet flag?! If so I need the details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh Shauna, you claim you are not so good with the photographs - these are exquisite my sweet friend. Absolutely the epitome of 4th July (I think:) and Summer. BRAVO I adore them, and you guys are just wonderful.
    Much love,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete