Today, I'm twenty weeks and two days along. This is one of my favorite church dresses, especially because I feel like it still looks half way decent with my growing belly.
I love the idea of having plenty of pictures while my belly continues to get bigger, for me to look back on but also for my daughters to see as well. At this point I still look "cute" as they say. But, in just a short amount of time I will no doubt cross the threshold into the huge realm of descriptions.
I just got this dress from Target. It's going to be perfect for the warm summer and this pregnancy. It's so soft and loose, just feels great. As you can see I'm trying to enjoy "cute" while it lasts.....



I'm sure you look great even at week 38! It's just a given with your gorgeous hair and skin. Some people glow (not me) and you do!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday my friend...hope you are having a great one so far.
So sweet Ameena, while I'm pregnant my skin is a lot nicer than usual that's for sure. Thanks for the compliment. Happy Sunday to you my friend!
ReplyDeleteShauna
Shauna, you are absolutely glowing in those pictures. Honest-to-goodness, I have never looked at someone and thought that before! And the dresses are fabulous - I will look forward to the weekly update. Your girls will definitely appreciate and treasure the attention to the details.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you son is feeling better - being sick is never fun (though when you're healthy it seems like a perfectly great idea to get out of things).
p.s. Congratulations to the fish!
You're so cute! When I was preggers I looked like an elephant, really swollen up! :-)
ReplyDeleteyou look great! and I love both those dresses.
ReplyDeleteSimply glowing!
ReplyDeleteYour glowing! Congrats you are half way there. I wish I looked so cute pregnant.
ReplyDeleteThis is your last pregnancy, cute will last the whole time:) Love both the dresses, they look very 'comfers cozers'.
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous.....Glowing and happy!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Those dresses are gorgeous too, they look like they were built to be worn with a bump!
ReplyDeleteAw, you look fabulous my darling! I wish I was taller so I could wear long dresses. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Shauna! I look like that now and my baby is almost 3 weeks old. ;)-
ReplyDeleteJust checking how you are! :-)
ReplyDeleteShauna! I just want to say, first, I am so sorry for being so non-existant in the blogosphere lately! I've missed YOU and your blog, and when I click tonight to do some catching up, I spy this BEAUTIFUL post about you and this PRECIOUS baby boy. EEEP! I am so so so excited for you! WHAT a blessing to add another precious child to your bevy of beauties! ;) I can NOT believe the gender pattern you have going...boy girl boy girl...that's pretty impressive!! :D
ReplyDeleteYou are SUCH a wonderful mother. I am in awe of you and extremely inspired by all that you do.
Hope you are feeling well!! Have a wonderful weekend!! xoxo