We just celebrated 16 years of marriage. And 16 years later we are busier than we've ever been raising 7 kids, working hard, playing, laughing, crying, cooking, teaching, driving, camping, and the list goes on. I love our life together. Our relationship is so special because we've worked on it. We strive to be the best parents, the best companions to one another and to be good examples for one another, for our children and for ourselves. 
Life is good, it's not always easy, but it's good.
Here's to another 16 years filled with so much love. Here's to an eternity filled with laughter, loyalty, commitment and passion! Here's to us...love you so much babe, it makes me want to burst...xoxoxoxoxoxo.
Happy Happy Anniversary you too and not to 16 more years, but an eternity of more years! May you always feel like you want to burst! My husband has been gone all week and boy do I miss him! Looking forward to seeing you soon. I can't remember if you e-mailed me your phone number or not? It looks like we will be arriving in SFO on the night of the 1st staying by the airport. The 2nd we will do the typical SFO sights. The 3rd I think I am taking the kids to the Jelly Belly Factory. 4th nothing planned in particular but do plan to watch fireworks where there is water. The 5th my mom heads home and we switch hotels to San Jose. Thought we would maybe go to San Cruz for a day and the 6th is pretty open. Then we head back down to LA early on the 7th. So just let me know if any of those days sounds good to you or even multiple days. I am sure my kids would love hanging with other kids their age. Kelleyn
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary! you guys are so cute! love you both.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! These are beautiful pictures of a wonderful couple. :)
ReplyDelete