Summer was invited to attend her first garden party for her friend Clara's third birthday. My friend Amy, who is Clara's mom put together the most precious, beyond precious quaint social in her backyard. This was the kind of gathering where it's hard to put the camera down because the photo opportunities with these sweet, cherubic children are endless.
Homemade lemon aid...of course. What garden party is complete without it?
The scene was complete with flowers, braids, polka dots, stripes, tea sandwiches, swirly suckers and more.
Summer with a swirly sucker...the reason for her smile, I'm sure. :)
Precious girls.
One of my best friends, Wendy Stepan. We got a picture together!! I love her beyond words.
The birthday girl with her parents and baby sister.
Me with my daughters. I love being with all three of them together, it's so fun.
Opening presents extravaganza.
The grand finale was bubble time. There is no kid out there that can stay away from bubbles.
Until the next garden party, it was a beautiful day. Happy Birthday to Clara!


SO lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling idea! I might have to steal this one! So sorry you were so sick! Happy you are feeling better! Wishing you a fantastic summer ahead filled with lots of fun, lazy days,
ReplyDeleteoops! It published before I finished! Anyway, can't wait to see what adventures summer brings your way!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! all the children are SOOOO PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh so adorable. Love their outfits and their cute hair. I adore little girls and their parties. So cute. So glad I still have a whole lot of parties to organise for mine, before they get to big. Hugs from me to you all - sorry I haven't been around much - XOX
ReplyDeleteAwww... What an adorably precious party! :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Shauna! I just got caught up on your blog. I was keeping a list of my favorite posts, as I was REALLY far behind and then I stopped because I was writing them ALL down! I guess my favorites would be the one where you recently wrote about home schooling and Kalen's plans for high school. Also love this garden party one. So precious! And loved the Young Women 50's post. So cute...especially you!!! Anyway, I changed the layout of my blog awhile back and lost all my blog addresses of those I like to keep up with...so that's how I got behind. But, today I got it all fixed...or at least much better than it was. And we had a little baby boy in May! Glad I could get caught up with you. I love you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun party! Love all the fun dresses you ladies wore :) Hope you guys are enjoying your summer.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful birthday and your pics are always wonderful. The first picture is truly adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a stunning party. I bet the kids absolutely loved it. Gorgeous pictures, I'm amazed if you managed to put the camera down for a second!
ReplyDelete