Our church held it's traditional Easter Egg Hunt this last Saturday. Life is so busy. That morning Kirk and I were up at 6am to volunteer at a swim meet for Quicksilver, the team our older kids swim for. Kalen was on a Boy Scout backpacking trip, and Kirk and I had to get back by 9am to get Reece off to his baseball game at 9:30am and I had to get the other kids off to the egg hunt. Yikes, my life is a leeetle crazy these days.
Below is Kate, Georgia and Ava.
When people saw Will only had to eggs in his basket, they kept telling me where I could find more eggs for him. I thought he was just fine with his two eggs. Consuming three Star Bursts, with the wrappers on, no less, is about all he needs. :)
This was the last year Gwyneth and Lily got to "hunt" for eggs. Lindsey is older, in the middle. She came to help her little sister.
Summer and Brooklyn going through their candy.
We have sister missionaries!!!! I love them.
Sam, Georgia, Ava, and Isabel doing a service project after hunting for eggs. Tying baby blankets for the community hospital.
Shane and a good friend named Isaac. So dang cute.
Happy Easter Week!!!


Love you
ReplyDeleteLove you
ReplyDeleteyay! cute pics. I saw some scout pics of kalen on facebook, too. he looks cute! I love seeing pics from others in the ward, and seeing how big their kids are.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pics! Busy, busy! All good things, though. I love seeing Summer and Blake chat together. :) and that pic of Kate, Georgia, and Ava--too cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone had a great time! Wish we did a church easter egg hunt. We had a really cool experience the other night as a relief society called Walk with the Savior. They blind fold you and walk you through the last week of the Savior. It was amazing. My big kids don't get to Hunt anymore either. They are too competitive and the little kids don't get any eggs and tears are shed. Though I did see a cool idea of doing color coated eggs for each child and giving the same number of eggs for each child. Next year when things are not so crazy, I want to do a Easter eggs hunt in the dark. Happy Easter! Thanks for all your sweet comments. I actually thought you were on spring break and maybe had gone skiing because you guys usually go around this time of year. Wishing you a great week! Kelleyn
ReplyDeleteSo awesome - we have never had Easter egg hunts here before last year where an American friend of mine invited us. Now we love it and hid many eggs in the garden for the kids to find. What a brilliant tradition. These images are fab my sweet friend - HAPPY Easter to all of you. Much love Axx
ReplyDeleteYour family is beautiful! What a fun little adventure hunting eggs! Adore :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
These photos are lovely - an amazing way to remember a lovely day. I love Easter!
ReplyDelete