Monday, March 10, 2014

The Hikers

My good friend Rachel and I took our families to hike Quicksilver one afternoon, after school last week.








It wasn't too long before Will wanted to hike all by himself instead of being in the backpack.




















 I took a million and one pictures because I love capturing images so much.  We had a great time and that baby, William, hiked most of it by himself.  He kills me, he's a man at the ripe old age of a year and a half.  :)  

Everything looked beautiful after a much needed storm passed through these parts.  The kids had a blast, we got some exercise, fresh air and tired out the kids.   What else could we ask for?  Until next time; happy hiking, picture taking and hanging out with great friends.


7 comments:


  1. All those years I lived in Almaden and I never did this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how people view the world and their loved ones through a camera. Just perfect :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I can't wait to do this hike again. It's been years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed with Will! WOW! Great photos! The last photo in that series of strange food was smoked pig head! Frank didn't do a very good job of capturing what it was! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scenery reminds me so much of our hikes in carmel valley! Just beautiful and looks like a wonderful afternoon with siblings and friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. such BEAUTIFUL pictures, shauna! looks like a wonderful time! i can't wait to go hiking around our parts! :) thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shauna. The snaps were gorgeous. But more curiously, how is Will already a little mountain man? I still imagine him as a little pup - very exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete