These are the most precious pictures. She looks like Kalen to me. But she also has Klippel all over her. I love these pictures and I love your family. Can't wait to see you Shauna. Do we have a date yet?
LOVE them all! what a little sweetheart. I agree with Marie that I see Kalen the most in here. hope you are all doing great. love you all!!! I was thinking today of you Shauna in church...I was holding my friend's little baby she had. 2 months old and was thinking...this is what Summer looks like! the sweetest age.
These are the most precious pictures. She looks like Kalen to me. But she also has Klippel all over her. I love these pictures and I love your family. Can't wait to see you Shauna. Do we have a date yet?
ReplyDeleteLOVE them all! what a little sweetheart. I agree with Marie that I see Kalen the most in here. hope you are all doing great. love you all!!! I was thinking today of you Shauna in church...I was holding my friend's little baby she had. 2 months old and was thinking...this is what Summer looks like! the sweetest age.
ReplyDelete