Hey Brittany Greene-is it weird that I am trying to make contact with you by posting on my own blog? :) Thanks for commenting and getting in touch. I mailed our xmas card to you in Dec. 2010 but it came back-where do you live now? I want to email you. Here is my email address: shaunapi@hotmail.com---email me and we can catch up that way! I still think of your family often. Hope you are all well! Love, Shauna
I cannot wait to see all the little Klippel Hooligans. Way too cute. My husband doesn't sing to the kids, Harumph!
ReplyDeleteHey Brittany Greene-is it weird that I am trying to make contact with you by posting on my own blog? :) Thanks for commenting and getting in touch. I mailed our xmas card to you in Dec. 2010 but it came back-where do you live now? I want to email you. Here is my email address: shaunapi@hotmail.com---email me and we can catch up that way! I still think of your family often. Hope you are all well! Love, Shauna
ReplyDelete