Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Dorky kids

My kids are dorks. We come to the park and what do they do? Run around, slide on the slides, swing on the swings? No! They park out in the airplane and read to each other. Lol.


They are playing tag now but what a funny picture.

4 comments:

  1. Yours and mine both. But mine would most definitely not be reading at the park. More like they would be dangerously climbing on top of the roof of the tallest structure. No broken bones yet, knock on wood. Love you and your dorky kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours and mine both. My kids would definitely not be reading at the park though. They would be atop the roof on the highest structure oblivious to the danger. No broken bones yet knock on wood. Love you and your dorky kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to post a comment, not sure if it's working. I don't think your computer likes me. It and every other computer has issues with me. Clearly I am bugged by my lack of tech know-how. I'll check back tomorrow to see if it wants to be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, we moderate the posts so people can't post spam on the comment sections, or bad stuff. So I have to come in here and accept the comments as they are posted.

    ReplyDelete