Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Kalen - Snowboarding Squaw Feb 1st Part 1






Today I'm going to talk about snowboarding at Squaw Valley. The first day we went brother Hales, Sam, Emma, Eliza, my Dad, and I went to Squaw. when we got there I was really scared because we had switched my bindings around so that my right foot was facing forward. But when I got on the slope I felt like Night and Day. I could do the S curve and I could turn. My dad got the flip out and took video of me doing jumps, doing the S curve and doing turns. So anyway Sam and I went with my dad and left the girls to do the bunny hill and we went and did the mountain run. The mountain run was about a half and hour long. I did the S curve all the way down. There was a place at the end were I could do jumps all the way down to the lobby. Then from there we would got on the Gondola. So the next day only Sam,my dad and me went to Squaw. The girls did not go because Brother Hales had got hurt the day before. The second day was just a blast. I love snowboarding. Thank you Hales for letting us stay at your house. Just to let you now I am in the blue and Sam is in the gray.


Bye!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment