Thursday, February 24, 2011

Review: The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy


The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting BoyThe Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy by Jeanne Birdsall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a great a read a loud book about the 4 Penderwick sisters. This is one our families favorite books.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Love the new design. Love the book reviews too, keep em coming. Who did this new design btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story, I mean comment on my blog. It's funny how it was letters, then the phone, then email, and now my main form of communication is through the blog. I love keeping up with the Klippels everyday through your cute blog. I love seeing your kids, and I am glad your kids are as naughty as mine (hee hee). Glad you made that stew, I thought it was divine. And thanks again for the book reviews, you all are awesome.

    ReplyDelete