Well today I have to do a writing assignment for Ocean Grove charter School. I had to right about a place I've been in California. I wrote about when I went snow boarding. here is my writing assignment. - If you like Rip sticking then you will like snow boarding. One year I went snowboarding with my dad and a couple of friends. We went to Heavenly ski and snowboarding resort. When I got there I was really scared but when I got on my board I felt like I was born to snowboard. One thing that is hard is that you have to get one a chair lift,to get to the top of the run way. How get on is you unbuckle one leg off the board, and then you sit down. So basically your snowboard is hanging in the air. When you get to the top you get off the chair and buckle yourself to your board. Once your ready you go down the hill. The way I like to do it is jump forward so you don't have to move yourself forward. I like to go down on my heals. To turn you have to go one your toes and whip your board around. When you get to the bottom of the run you get on the chair lift and do it over again!!!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Kalen- My writing assignment
Well today I have to do a writing assignment for Ocean Grove charter School. I had to right about a place I've been in California. I wrote about when I went snow boarding. here is my writing assignment. - If you like Rip sticking then you will like snow boarding. One year I went snowboarding with my dad and a couple of friends. We went to Heavenly ski and snowboarding resort. When I got there I was really scared but when I got on my board I felt like I was born to snowboard. One thing that is hard is that you have to get one a chair lift,to get to the top of the run way. How get on is you unbuckle one leg off the board, and then you sit down. So basically your snowboard is hanging in the air. When you get to the top you get off the chair and buckle yourself to your board. Once your ready you go down the hill. The way I like to do it is jump forward so you don't have to move yourself forward. I like to go down on my heals. To turn you have to go one your toes and whip your board around. When you get to the bottom of the run you get on the chair lift and do it over again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment