Summer turned 4 on January 18th. She's so big and precious. She's also a live wire. She has a big, huge personality. She loves her sisters and brothers and she plays mostly with Georgia and Shane. She calls Shane, Shaney and Reece, Reecey. It's so cute. She loves to eat homemade waffles and pancakes for breakfast. And my favorite thing she says is "last morrow." She says this in place of "tomorrow." She's too cute!!
She rides a two wheel bike, she can write her name and she's all around super smart and a take charge kind of girl. :)
Here she is opening her presents.
She got lots of Play dough and play kitchen accessories. She also loves to play with her babies and play Barbies with her sister Georgia. She's asked me more than once when she will be a mommy. Which I think is precious.
This is six of them, William had to nap.
S
Happy Birthday to the Tumsy girl. I love her so much. She knows what she wants there is no doubt about that. I'm grateful to be her mom and to have the learning experiences that I do with her. She is one of a kind in the best way possible.



She is such a pretty little lady. I love all the pictures that you shared.
ReplyDeleteZ @ thetwinsmommy.com
I'm so behind in reading your blog. Happy very, very belated birthday to Summer! I love that she and Blake get to be in the same nursery class.
ReplyDelete