We've all agreed that Tahoe, 2014 has been one of the most memorable vacations yet. Some years when we near the end of the two weeks at Lake Tahoe, I am ready to go. But, other years near the end I don't feel like I've had enough. This year was a year where I wasn't ready to go home. It was just so fun.
Usually, our favorite beach is Sand Harbor but this year Speed Boat Beach was the hit. And it's right next door to where we stay in Brockway Springs, even better. There are tons of rocks to explore, climb and fall off of.....nobody fell. :)
It was cousin central during this Tahoe trip. So much fun!
If you hadn't noticed the pool sits right on the lake. It's so luxurious, I can't take it.
Grandkids or cousins, are waiting to have their picture taken.
This is Brockways private pier and boat launch which mean it's also our private beach. I sat there all day with those two girls you can barely see, and it was heaven. This beach is right below the pool area.
The brother and sister in laws, but not all of them of course.
The Klippel brothers with their dad.
We always take our picture in front, on the church lawn in Tahoe.
Thanks to these two great people, who also happen to be my in laws, we get to enjoy Tahoe every year. We love mom and dad so much and are so grateful we can have such a lovely vacation each year, with them.
Watch out...
Gymnastics on the sad, it's all the rage. I'm on the left and my niece Allison is on the right.
From left, Gwyneth, Lily, Allison, and Katie.
They're safe against the tree during a heated game of pickle on the front lawn of our condo.
Sand Harbor during the first week of Tahoe. It started to pour as you can see on the right. A new experience for me.
Every night after dinner the dads would go on the lawn and hold up the Frisbee and kids would come flocking from all around these condos. Pickle was the favorite tradition at this Tahoe. It was so much fun!!!
Having some down time at the park as we all took a family bike ride here and ended with Ultimate Frisbee.
This is my sister in law Kerri, except we decided to drop the in law so she's just my sister. I love her so much and she kept putting her cold lake hands on my back. :)
Pictures taken at Speed Boat Beach to end because it was our favorite beach, this time. We had so much fun, we love our family and friends. We already miss it so much and will savor the memories until next year!!!





















Great pictures! Glad you had such a wonderful trip with your family. I finally googled the rules for pickle because it sounds so fun!
ReplyDeleteI have to start off by saying....Are you drinking water from the fountain of youth? You look amazing. Family vacations are the best.
ReplyDeleteThat pool is awesome! Not familiar with that beach; however, it has been ages since I have been to Lake Tahoe. Haven't been there since I was a teenager. How wonderful you have such a great family to gather with each summer.
ReplyDeleteLooks like heaven! And I love that pic of all 9 of you- how you birthed 7 children and still look so beautiful is an inspiration! Thanks for coming back to blogging to share, I find so much joy in your family's adventures!
ReplyDeleteyou know i love getting caught up and watching your beautiful family grow!
ReplyDeletei have missed your updates!!! so happy to see such joy radiate from all these pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to go to Tahoe! You can just tell how much fun everyone had!! What a beautiful family :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com