This is the last post, wrapping up the "What I Love" series for November 2013. I love this time of year. It's a time for us to reflect upon the Savior in great length and it's also a time to carry out the family traditions each one of us has set forth in our families. Here we go to the Christmas tree farm to cut down our tree.
The girls hung around the free hot chocolate stand...
Back at home it was time to decorate the tree...
She's holding my moms little stocking ornament.
Kalen's family of snowmen...
What a picture, the sweet children decorating with happy hearts. We love our family traditions and we love this time of year. Until next November...What I Love Most Today are Holiday Traditions!!!!
That looks so fun!! Where do you guys go to cut down your Christmas tree? This will be our first Christmas staying in town since we were dating (so first time not traveling over Christmas is seven years) so I can't wait to get our tree up!
ReplyDeleteHappy thanksgiving!! Looks like such a fun holiday tradition. Nothing smells better then a fresh tree in your house. Seriously Shauna, you make some beautiful children! Hope all is well at your house
ReplyDeleteI love that first picture of Summer with her finger in her mouth, true baby style <3 Our company left Sat night so we plan on cleaning today and then hopefully decorating tonight. I bet your home smells so good, we have a fake tree that Lanny & Lorane gave us, I'd rather have a real one, but you know, free!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun family time! I love Christmas tree hunting and decorating! It really looks like your kids loved it! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove this....the holiday season is so magical.
ReplyDeleteLove that you go get your own tree! We have an artifical tree! I had a real one last year, but hubby wan't thrilled with all the mess it made. I really want to get a flocked tree some time. Would you please send me your address again. I love your address when my computer crashed. Crazy4chocolate11@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteso sweet! i love catching up and seeing what your lovely family is up to!
ReplyDeleteAww I love this tradition - your tree and the ornaments are so great. I love that you make a day out of it, and all chip in and have a fab day. Hope you're well, looks so much warmer where you are:) Happy Monday lovely Shauna xxx
ReplyDelete