Well, we're headed off to Utah early Wednesday morning. We are going to make the drive with our whole family, Kirk's parents and his older brother Kevin. We will caravan, of course. We are going mainly to see Kirsten Klippel get married. She is the oldest daughter to Lyle and Carolyn Klippel. We are very excited to see friends and family for sure.
The funny thing is that the last time I was in Utah, which you will see below, I can hardly remember a single thing, only that we went to watch General Conference live. Other than that, I have no memories of what happened during that trip. On that note, thank goodness for blogging because it has helped me to keep memories and document important events.
Not only Utah then, but Kirk and Shauna then. Back then we only had three kids. Reece was a year old on this trip.
Tonight I went and did some shopping. I stocked up on gum, crackers, fruit, and more food, some clothing for the kids and myself. I also got my nails done using a gift card to InSpa that a girlfriend gave to me last year while I was in the hospital with a complicated pregnancy. I finally got around to using it.
We have lots of plans. If we can just get through the drive...so this is Utah then. When we get back we will see...
Utah Now!!!
We have lots of plans. If we can just get through the drive...so this is Utah then. When we get back we will see...
Utah Now!!!



Happy travels Shauna and family. - you just have the most adorable smile ever. Gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely time.
ReplyDeleteAxx
It would be so cool if you were there next week! I arrive on the 30th for woman's conf. If you are, here is my cell 678-780-8776. Love, kelleyn
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful!! good luck with the drive.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Utah.
ReplyDeleteYou know me and my mom want to see you while you are here!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful time!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have the best time, ever!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are driving all that way with your whole family. Hopefully no one in your family is like me, and has to stop to pee every hour!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys have such a fun time! You are going at such a wonderful time of year. The weather is starting to warm up but the mountains still look beautiful with a little snow left on them. I love Utah!
Be safe!!
I hope you have a fantastic time. Looking forward to your pictures(to come):)
ReplyDeleteHi Shauna, I commented yesterday on my iphone while in bed but then unfortunately didn't know my google password or something lame like that. So excited for your trip, it's always so fun to road trip with the whole gang, and I know you all will love roaming Temple Square. Maybe Kalen will get psyched about going to BYU. I am sure Emry will probably end up going there as it is very affordable and if you haven't heard by now my husband's going to be a sheriff. :)
ReplyDeleteLove to you, wish I was with you, eat some wedding cake for me, beyond excited to see you in a few months.
Trips are the best, especially when they include a wedding! So much fun. I pray you have a wonderful time!!!
ReplyDeleteThe email address you gave me isn't working. Try mine. It's Julie_johnson536 at Hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteYou two look SO young in those photos, but fantastic all the same. I hope you all have a wonderful trip. Enjoy the wedding and be safe :)
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing trip, dear!
ReplyDelete