Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello Kitty and Me...

One day I saw this shirt at Target on sale for $4.99.  I thought, "it's cute, funky and cheap, something new to wear to church and if I get tired of it, it was only a few bucks."
 
And then I actually did wear it church when my husband leaned over and whispered into my ear, "did you know you have Hello Kitty all over your shirt?"
 
What? And as I looked down, I thought, "ooohhhh, yeees, Hello Kitty is all over me...nice.  This is us below saying, "ooohhhh."
 
And then I thought, "why do they sell Hello Kitty clothing in the ladies section?" 
 
After this we started cracking up.  Because it is just SO FUNNY that I had no idea that Hello Kitty was in fact all over me!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Wow, it was really funny...
 
Of course in the end, since my daughters love Hello Kitty so much, they love that I have a shirt with Hello Kitty all over it, a Sunday shirt no less....
 
 
 
 So the next time I go to wear my Hello Kitty shirt.. 
It'll just be Hello Kitty and me.
 
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. I love it mom, its so cute!Taking all those pictures was worth it!
    love you,
    Gwyneth

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too sweet!! haha. I didn't notice HK was on it at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, on you, with your gorgeous hair and skin and style could carry this shirt off. I'd just look ridiculous! It looks great on you.

    Your girls are too cute. Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwyneth and Georgia are the cutest girls in the world, I guess the apples don't fall far from the tree. That is something I would totally do, I am such a spaz sometimes, I need to notice my surroundings more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are beautiful :)
    I love this post and love your, shirt as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious and oh so cute!!! I think you look absolutely adorable and the fact that it was Hello Kitty, extra bonus. Pink is your color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA! While you were in Target, did you hear that BYU song, Firebolt, that had become really big, too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this post is absolutely adorable!!! Love this! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this post was so cute!! Your daughters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Shauna, I love this post, so much joy in you 3. Wish we had shop here where you could buy cool things for a fiver. Denmark is expensive and very trendy indeed, but we do have H&M. Have a lovely day with your gorgeous family,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are hilarious and you have a beautiful family! I would totally wear that shirt, I think its adorable! Hello Kitty or not!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shauna,
    I must be as oblivious as you, I don't see Hello Kitty on the shirt at all. I think it is super cute and looks fabulous on you and for $4.99 it was an absolute steal.
    Your girls look so gorgeous in this photo shoot, great job by the photographer.
    And thank you so much for your comment on my blog post the yesterday. I think I would indeed love to meet your friend Thira (curiously enough Marie's sister-in-law). There is so much I need to learn about doing things myself that having resources around me who are knowledgeable will definitely be a key to my success. If she happens to possibly want to share her bagel and english muffin recipe I would be oh so grateful (those are items that I love, but fear making).
    As for making your own yogurt you could do it, no problem at all. I was doing it for awhile and then my kids got tired of eating it...so it has been awhile (a little lengthy but not labor intensive, I think you could handle it...plus it is a super cool science experiment for kids).
    I hope you, and your family, are having a wonderful Thursday.
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete