Thursday, July 9th, 2009, we welcomed Shane Lawrence Klippel into the world. He was and probably still is 7lbs 7oz and 20inches long. He has freakishly long fingers and toes and will certainly be talled than Kalen. Mom and Baby are doing great, Dad and the kids are doing good too. We went to the Hospital at 1am and Shane came to us at 8:39am, after one push. The nurse said we should have video taped it because it was truely a work of art. (How easy Shauna's labor is. Yeah for Epidurals!) She pushed once and out he came. It was really a sweet miracle.

Congrats Klippels!!! He is so cute and I love his name!! He is definitely a Klippel!!
ReplyDelete-Andrea Busath
That is so amazing. Congratulations. I knew Shauna was pregnant from when I ran into her at Costco, but I didn't know the due date. You guys have such a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny because I was thinking just a few days ago that it was about time that Shauna had another baby. I was thinking maybe Nov. since that seems to be the favored month for kids in your fam. But congratulations!!! You have such a great clan!
ReplyDelete