Caution - Following Picture is Graphic by nature and might be disturbing to anyone thats been in the family long enough to ride in a car with Dad
I have to admit, there have been plenty of times I have been in the car with Dad and thought he was going to do the same thing to that car. It looks like a train, honks like a train and stops like a train. `Kirk
sniff... I have sooo many memories of wonderful moments riding along the highways of America in the blue Buick... "We there yet?", "Dad, go faster, please!", "hey, Dad, the delta's that way!", "Dad? there's a boat following you really close!" Life just won't be the same.
sniff... I have sooo many memories of wonderful moments riding along the highways of America in the blue Buick... "We there yet?", "Dad, go faster, please!", "hey, Dad, the delta's that way!", "Dad? there's a boat following you really close!"
ReplyDeleteLife just won't be the same.