Sunday, February 09, 2014

"Rella"

The other day I was looking through some of my earliest blog posts when I came across these pictures of Georgia and Gwyneth.  Kirk surprised the two girls with tickets to "Princesses on Ice," in downtown San Jose, around Halloween of 2009.  

My heart breaks when I look at these pictures!  Where has baby "Bearn" gone, with her binky and all!!!  For the big night I dressed Georgia up as Cinderella. And the whole night she walked around saying, "me is Rella."  Translation: "I am Cinderella."  



This week on the very love day itself, Georgia is going to be 7.  She has the best birthday out of all the dates in the year.  It will be a Happy Valentines Day and a Happy Birthday to her.  

Gwyneth dressed up as Sleeping Beauty.





Precious, beyond words.

Love.

The arrival.  The princesses. The fun.  


Well, baby Bearn isn't so baby anymore.  She's a big girl.  And she's the happiest, go luckiest girl there ever was...a very appropriate personality to have for a Valentine Birthday.  

Happy Valentine week to everyone!  So much fun and love to come!!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Sweet girls. What a special memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest princesses ever! I've resigned myself to having all boys and I was okay with it until this post. I guess I'll just have to hold out for granddaughters like my mother in law and grandma did. :) but who knows... Love these pics! I haven't known your family that long so I love the "throwback" pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful princesses -

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are killing me! So sweet! Wish we were neighbors so that you could do my girls hair. I suck at hair! Cherish the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so beautiful! Just the prettiest little princesses around!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... Your girls were so little and so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful princesses your daughters make. Seriously though, you have the most beautiful children! Hope you have a wonderful valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your daughters are SO BEAUTIFUL. speechless!

    ReplyDelete