Friday, August 09, 2013

Tahoe Bound

Tahoe through the years...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

-Boating
-Rafting the Truckee River
-Hiking
-Swimming
-Taking pictures on the church lawn
-Watching sunsets
-Water Sports
-Playing with Cousins

Tahoe here we come...for the grand finale of summer 2013.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. oh my, I'm in awe!!!! 7 children, what a huge, wonderful family you have;) Those photographs are adorable, so joyful and happy! Gladly followed you with on Bloglovin' y the way, hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love , Love all the pics. I can't wait. I'm packing as I type. I'm been having Klippel withdrawals. I think this is the longest we have gone without seeing you in a few years. We haven't seen you since the wedding in April. I need my Shane fix. I need Georgia fix. I need my Reece fix. I need my Gwyneth fix. I need my Kalen fix. I need my William fix. And I definitely need my Summer scowl fix. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My old stomping grounds! The coldest water practically on the planet, but it never stopped us from swimming in it! I lived in south Tahoe for 4 years age 6-10. Then we moved to Alaska just before I started 6 grade. My parents worked in the casino. My step-dad was a body guard for the entertainers. Glad you are having such a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shauna, what amazing pictures. I love how your life is always so active, and very often involving sunshine and water - my 2 fav summer things. Hope you have a wonderful trip my friend, much love,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing time. I love all the family pictures through the years. You have such a beautiful family. Is this with your side or your husband's side of the family? My best friend has a cabin in Tahoe and I spent a lot of time there during high school. It really is such a wonderful place. Hope you guys have a blast this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great photos Shauna! Thinking of you & hope you're having a blast. I need to catch up with your past posts! The kids started school today and although I do have a busy week ahead I do plan on doing a blog post one of these days :) Love you, have fun in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your family pics make me smile ear to ear. Such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete