We have had my sister in law and her daughter, Kaitlyn here all week long! They came up for Kaitlyn's spring break. We have been on the go!
We are thankful for Easter for the reminder of our Savior and the Resurrection. How wonderful it is to have hope that after this life their is much to come. We hope you are having a wonderful day with family and friends.
We are thankful for Easter for the reminder of our Savior and the Resurrection. How wonderful it is to have hope that after this life their is much to come. We hope you are having a wonderful day with family and friends.


Great pictures! I didn't get a chance to tell you, your dress is beautiful! Happy Easter. :)
ReplyDeleteNow I am jealous! In the events of the day I didn't manage to get a family photo! The weather was yucky here today. So happy you had family to share the holidays with! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter my fearless friend! I love you and miss you. Thanks to your blog I haven't been getting sleep. I'm up late at night reading your blog and trying to catch up on all that I have missed. I wish I could just come over and hang out like the old times. Now I'm in Australia too far away to be with you and your sweet family. Come January 2014 it's Quicksilver, you and me!
ReplyDeleteDarling children all lined up in a sweet little row. Happy Easter Shauna, I know your family truly enjoyed the spirit of the day, glad you had family to celebrate with. Love you always.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Summer is looking an awful lot like Georgia in that first pic :)
Wow, that's such a cute pi of the kids :).
ReplyDeleteIam sure you and yours had a great weekend.
Those baskets are just amazing :)
So many sweet kiddos! Happy, happy Easter to all of you! :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I think it is funny that you put "1,2,3,4,5,6,7..all account for" because that's exactly what I did with the picture of the kids. They looks so nice and springy!
ReplyDeletecute pictures! just realized that Shane is your only boy with brown eyes. happy easter!
ReplyDeleteHow do you get all seven of them to look so good in the same picture all at the same time?! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! I love seeing all those Easter baskets all lined up in a row there. Precious! Gwen is amazing, I loved seeing those pics of her in the show. Maybe we'll see her on Broadway someday, hmmm? ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter. My husband is looking forward to all the post Easter candy on sale this week. Pitiful,
ReplyDeleteThe baby suspenders?? I can't handle it! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good looking family (and your purple dress is so pretty).
ReplyDeleteI love the frugality you used for filling their baskets, such fun stuff in there too (Will just isn't aware yet that he got the shaft).
I hope you all have a wonderful week and maybe slow down a little from a week on the go :)
These pictures make me smile!! Looks, like you had a wonderful Easter. I love of their baskets lined up.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great Easter! Praise the Lord for his resurrection and our redemption! :-)
ReplyDeleteAhhh such gorgeous pictures of an equally gorgeous family, I swooned over baby Will in his fab outfit. Glad you had a lovely Easter sweet Shauna, adoring the baskets for the kids:)
ReplyDeleteAxxx
Sounds like the perfect Easter! What a beautiful family :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ