This week was a huge week. My aunt Kerri and uncle Sean came for Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving dinner we played old fashion tug-o-war. The big hit was my aunt and uncle. Kerri did a big trick were she made the rope go around her so that the rope was so short. Sean fell off his pillow right as she did the trick. So the next day was my piano recital! I am playing SING WE KNOW OF CHRISTMAS. I think I showed myself playing Sing we know of Christmas on the home page of my blog. I played my song with no mistakes. I was last to play my song in the recital. After I played my song I had to go to a cooking class. My friend Dakota and Karen were there. We made ginger bread house. My house had Santa and a Snowman in the front. While we were there we had pizza. When we got home I went to my grandmas to help her build her Christmas city. I love building the Christmas city. IT has a train,houses, and people(lots of people).
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment