Monday, December 13, 2010
Kalen- and my upcoming Tennis tournament.
Well like I said on the title I have a Tennis Tournament. My tennis coach said she is doing a big tournament for people that will be here for winter. The first 2 days of the tournament we will be doing games to warm us up. Then the last day will be the real tournament. The tournament will be easy because there is not that many people there. The only person there that will be a little hard for me to beat is Nick D. Other than that I could probably beat every one else 0 to 6. There will be a prize for best sportsmanship and attitude on the court and the person that wins gets a trophy. On Tuesday I am going snowboarding with my dad and uncle. I can't wait. My dad is getting his lift ticket today and we're leaving on Tuesday. We're going to HOMEWOOD. I love SNOWBOARDING!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment