Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kalen- Driving to my grandma's house

Yesterday we drove to our Grandma's house.(Which is five hours away!) We stopped at Burgerking for dinner. We brought two movies. We brought Sword and the Stone and Cheaper by the Dozen. We watched Sword and the Stone first then Cheaper by the Dozen.
Reece and I looked at a book about animals. Reece and I tried to go to sleep. I was so big I had to lay on the ground to fall a sleep. I was the only one that was awake when we got to our Grandma's house. The next day we went to church. On the way back my mom took us to see some horses that were by the church. One horse was lying down on the dirt! We also saw baby horses! Reece loves animals, he did not want to leave.




BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment