This is my very favorite picture in the world! You are a gorgeous family (proven over and over again by the pictures in your blog)! I am so excited for you to have a new addition to the fam. I will have to call so we can catch up. I am so impressed that you are such an active, fun family who takes pictures of everything and that you post them here. Good thing I'm still on the Parkview email list so I could find this gem! :) Love you all, Tammy Hancock
This is my very favorite picture in the world! You are a gorgeous family (proven over and over again by the pictures in your blog)! I am so excited for you to have a new addition to the fam. I will have to call so we can catch up. I am so impressed that you are such an active, fun family who takes pictures of everything and that you post them here. Good thing I'm still on the Parkview email list so I could find this gem! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you all, Tammy Hancock